Student Housing Australia has a history of providing the highest standard of professional service across student rental accommodation.
To achieve this we have excellent management, marketing and procedural protocols in place; but the company’s strongest asset is its people.
Recruiting the very best from within and outside the Real Estate industry, SHA is always keen to speak with motivated, ethical professionals who may have an interest in joining our specialist team.
Please check below to view our current positions available. If we don’t have the position you are looking for, please feel free to contact us forwarding your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com
With a three office network and future growth just over the horizon, we may have the perfect position for you!
Current Job Vacancies - Melbourne CBD Office
Property Management Associate (Entry Level) – Full Time Permanent
We are looking for a professional to play an integral role within the property management department. Please click here for the position description.
- Hold or currently undertaking the Agents Representative Certificate
- have some property management/hospitality experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills and prioritisation of workload
- To be able to follow instructions and directions and work cohesively
Current Job Vacancies - Burwood Office
Receptionist – Full Time Permanent
- 1st Point “Meet and Greet”
- Telephone Answering / Forwarding of messages via email to relevant persons
- Staffing and looking after Reception Desk
- To refer any new business or appraisals for management by SHA to SHA Directors
- Forward all correspondence to the relevant person/s
- Update Internet web listings – eg. Price
- Upload photos to the website
- To ensure Internet listings are accurate
- To ensure rental lists are accurate
- To provide reports to management using the standard forms as directed
- Administrative task such as document productions and data entry
- Tasks assigned by Branch Managers
The ideal Candidates
- Mandarin/Cantonese speaking preferred
- Prior front desk experience
- Strong customer service background and communication skills
- Strong organisational skill
- Very good phone manner
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft office.
- Professional, courteous, friendly and helpful presentation
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to self managed with minimal supervision
Current Job Vacancies - Caulfield Office
© Student Housing Australia 2018 | Powered by ListOnce | Website by WebIT Pty. Ltd.