Student Housing Australia update regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
12/02/2021 – Update
With the newly released 5 day, stage 4 lockdown in Victoria all SHA staff will be working remotely and offices will be closed until Thursday. For key collection or returns please contact your property manager.
Our offices are now opened between the usual office hours Monday to Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm.
We encourage you to make an appointment prior.
Please use hand sanitizer upon entry. This is available at our reception area.
All visitors must use the QR code on the front door to register your details before coming into our office.
We ask you do not enter our office if you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose and loss or change in sense of smell or taste.
Viewing of our properties
To ensure the health and safety of our tenants and staff member, the following rules will apply:
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all inspections and we require its use prior to entry into the property.
- Avoid touching of surfaces within the property. SHA staff will ensure any surfaces touched during an inspection are disinfected at the completion of the inspection.
- The use of a fitted face mask is strongly recommended
- Social distancing of 1.5m must be maintained from anyone in attendance
- SHA will collect all attendees’ personal and contact details
If you would like to know more about a property without having to physically attend an inspection, we have detailed information on our website including photography, floorplans and property videos.
Should you have any concerns, questions, or require assistance please reach out to your property manager.
Student Housing Australia