Student Housing Australia update regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Offices remain open and manned for business Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30 pm, some staff are currently working remotely but have full access to normal computer and office phone facilities.
We are currently only allowing 2 people into our office at any one time to protect all our clients and staff members.
We would recommend email and telephone to be your first choice of contact.
Although we do have some staff currently working from home, all emails and phones will be answered.
Viewing of our properties
All inspections are now private and by appointment only. There are virtual tours available for each of our vacant properties as well found on the apartment-style pages.
Our staff are taking the strictest precautions and following all the best practice guidelines. Please note, only 1 person will be allowed to view the property at one time and social distancing must be maintained (1.5m apart). During the inspection, please do not touch any surfaces.
We kindly ask that you do not attend any inspection if you are experiencing the following –
- have a fever
- have a symptom, even a minor symptom, of respiratory illness, such as a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose or nasal congestion
- returning from overseas in the past 14 days
- being a cruise ship passenger or crew who traveled in the past 14 days
- being in close contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19
- while waiting for the result of a COVID-19 test
- testing positive for COVID-19
We continue to monitor the situation daily.
Should you have any concerns, questions, or require assistance please reach out to your property manager.
We remain committed to providing you with the best real estate service possible despite these challenging times.
Student Housing Australia