Melbourne is known as one of the world’s great street art capitals for its unique expressions of art displayed on approved outdoor locations throughout the city.
Melbourne’s street art is internationally renowned and offers a feast of colour, ideas and energy. It has become an attraction for local and overseas visitors experiencing Melbourne’s creative ambience.
To see some of the city’s best street art, head to the following locations.
- AC/DC Lane and Duckboard Place
- Hosier and Rutledge lanes
- Centre Place
- Flinders Court
- Union Lane
- Presgrave Place
- Russell Place
- Croft Alley
- Stevenson and Tattersalls lanes
- Drewery and Sniders lanes
- Caledonian Lane
- Corner 361 Little Bourke Street and Rankins Lane
- Finlay Lane
- Behind corner of Queen and Franklin streets
- Blender Lane